New York City, NY, c. 1904; relocated to Lansdowne, PA, c. 1905; acquired by M. P. Moller firm of Hagerstown,
Established by Robert P. Elliot and Herbert Brown in New York City, New York, c. 1904; relocated to Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, and controlled by J. G. Bierck and H. A. Bierck, c. 1905; firm reorganized 1919; electric motors and blowers; acquired by M. P. Möller firm of Hagerstown, Maryland, 1939; brand name in use, 1980s.
Staff: S. H. Ebert; Edwin N. Johnson; H. K. Knoll; Joseph Why.
There are no entries in the database that describe organs by Kinetic Engineering Co.
Your cooperation and support are greatly appreciated.
This page was opened in a secondary window or tab. To return to the list of builders, simply close this tab.
Some of our entries are names that might never appear on a nameplate or nameboard.
On the other hand, there are both individuals and firms who are responsible for conserving historic organs through location, or preserving the usefulness of pipe organs through rebuilding or making modifications to existing instruments. In these cases, we are proud to acknowledge their contributions to the ongoing artistic tradition of the pipe organ in America through individual entries in our online database.