OHS Pipe Organ Database
- For general questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To send photographs or ask questions about photographs: email@example.com
- To send stoplists or ask questions about stoplists: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Database Committee Chair
- Committee Members
- Connor Annable
- Chad Boorsma
- Daniel Hancock
- Bruce Ludwick, Jr.
- Paul Marchesano
- Jeff Scofield
- Steven Lawson
- Christopher Marks, Chair of the Board, ex officio
Additional contact information for the OHS is available on the Society's home page, accessible through the link in the bar at the bottom of this page.
These links take you to forms that send information to all OHS Database Committee members.
- Applause and kudos. If you like what you find here, let us know. Your approval could support applications the Society makes for grants to support the further development of the database.
- Suggestions for Improvement. If you think of functional additions you want us to make, send us a description. If it is possible for us to make a change to accommodate your request, we will do so at the first opportunity.
- Boos and Hisses. If there are elements of the database or its web interface that you don't like, please let us know what troubles you. It may be that others share your distress and that you have identified a problem area that needs to be remedied.